We are a non-profit foundation that is commited to developing quality education and understanding among cultures, with the collaboration of people with distinct experiences and capabilities, to help build a better world.
All donations are used to support our programs for the benefit of our students. Just a few ways the funds are used include:
• Sponsoring a tuition scholarship for a child at CEDEI School
• Providing direct financial assistance to allow a student in need to study English
• Purchasing textbooks, computers, and classroom materials for students in all of our programs
• Hiring qualified teaching professionals in order to provide the highest quality of education for all of our students
• Making building improvements to maintain a comfortable and safe environment for our students to learn in
Your donation can easily be directed toward something you feel passionate about, or you’re welcome to let us find a good use for your gift. How your money is used is entirely up to you!
We work hard to make every dollar stretch as far as possible in order to help us support as many people as we can. At CEDEI, a little truly goes a long way! Just look and see:
$9 Provides a CEDEI School student’s breakfast and snack for a week
$200 Sponsors one month of tuition for a student at CEDEI School
$300 Pays a teacher to teach a 10 week English course to 15 local students
$1080 Sponsors an International student’s immersive homestay family experience for 3 months
$3,000 Allows a student to take all13 courses in the English program, from beginning to graduation
CEDEI students need help with more than just tuition enrollment fees. You can sponsor our students through the gift of school materials as well. Ensuring that our students have the necessary learning tools is an invaluable gift to be able to give!
Connect with the local community while helping to improve our students’ lives! Getting special attention from a caring individual can have a huge impact on the learning trajectory of a student.
We have many opportunities for you to connect with our students:
• Tutor a student (they need help in many subject areas!)
• Read stories to our preschool students
• Gardening and building improvements at the school
Copyright © 2017 - Center for Interamerican Studies